Eight Things To Entertain Yourself Over Break
December 5, 2016
Filed under Lifestyle
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Are you bored? Are you procrastinating your English homework? Winter break is coming up, and we all need simple, interesting things to keep us entertained at home, so here is a list of things you can do over break.
1. Paint your nails ten different colors
2. Make friendship bracelets and keep them all for yourself!
3. Take all the cookie dough from a Pillsbury package and bake one giant cookie
4. Listen to the entire Mariah Carey, “All I want For Christmas Is You Repeat” playlist
5. Eat the entire cookie while listening to the playlist
6. Watch the Hannah Montana Movie and/or the Hannah Montana Marathon
7. Re-watch old family videos, especially the one where you got caught swimming in the fish tank when you were three (this is you, Alex!).
8. Find the worst movies on Netflix, and binge watch all of them all–Khumba, Cow Belles, or Mulan 2 to start.
9. Put on a face and hair mask, then relax and hope the doorbell doesn’t ring by that cute pizza delivery guy
10. Realize that exams are coming up and study!!!