Leftover Halloween candy recipe
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Halloween Recipe: Halloween Themed Marshmallow Pops
By Makaela Tracey and Nia Handy
Have any leftover chocolate from Halloween? Here’s a way to use your extra chocolate candy.
- 1 bag of jumbo Marshmallows
- Chocolate (white, milk or dark)
- 1 bag of stick pretzels
- Toppings (purple, orange, and black sprinkles, oreos, etc.)
- Using a microwavable safe bowl, place the chocolate inside the bowl and put it into the microwave.
- Let the chocolate cook in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Be sure that you pause the microwave and stir the chocolate periodically so it doesn’t burn.
- Once the chocolate is melted, put the pretzel sticks in the flat side of the marshmallows.
- Dip the marshmallows in the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Then decorate with your toppings and enjoy!